Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy October 31st (FD)

Happy Halloween or Blessed Samhain to you! :)

Also, happy birthday to my friend Claire, who probably wont see this, but never mind, happy birthday anyway, Claire! :)

And, happy 1st wedding anniversary to Stephanie and Matt; I hope you enjoy celebrating the end of your first year as man and wife, and that it's the first of many!

That's it from me for now though; I'm off to eat some pumpkin pie that I made earlier, drink some pumpkin juice, and read more of the witchy tea party posts while I wait to see if any trick-or-treaters will come calling tonight.

A happy Halloween or blessed Samhain (whichever you'd prefer) to everyone! :)

9 comments:

Rita said...

Happy Halloween or Samhain to you, too! :):)

AliceKay said...

Happy Halloween! Enjoy that pumpkin pie. (i wish i had some. lol)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Thanks! :)

AK:
Thanks, and... I'd send you some if I could.

That corgi :) said...

I don't think I have ever had pumpkin juice, sounds interesting! I hope you had a nice Halloween and got some trick or treaters. It is 8:30 p.m. here now and we only had two trick or treaters! Going to have lots of candy leftover I fear!

betty

Toriz said...

Betty:
Yes, loads of trick-or-treaters here!

We have leftover sweets, but only because when we were getting really low and it was only about quarter past 7 I sent Kelly for more, but only a couple more kids came after 7:15 pm.

Intense Guy said...

Hope you had a wonderful Halloweenie!!!!!!

Smiles.. sounds like you sure did!

Toriz said...

*Nods @ Iggy*

The Coexist Cafe said...

You're so sweet, thank you, Tori!! We had a blast, and I can't wait to share our experiences with you! :) Blessed Samhain, and YUM pimpkin pie. ;)

Toriz said...

Stephanie:
You're welcome; And I'm jealous of where you went for Samhain!