Friday, October 07, 2011

Vampires Suck (2010 Movie)

"A spoof of vampire-themed movies, where teenager Becca finds herself torn between two boys. As she and her friends wrestle with a number of different dramas, everything comes to a head at their prom."

(Click here to go to the page the above text came from; and to find out more about the movie).

This movie was basically meant to be a spoof of Twilight meets True Blood, with a load of other spoofs thrown in from time to time. Hmmm... I guess it was funny in parts, and they did at least keep the less than pleasant language to a little enough amount that I could watch the whole thing. But, seriously, I didn't think too much of it. It sounded like it would be better than it was, and if you want my advice then you'll stick with the original, especially when it comes to the Twilight saga!

8 comments:

Rita said...

It's got a very low rating on imdb, too. Apparently not a funny spoof film. Thanks for the warning. :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

Good you reviewed it. I had listed it as one of my All Hallow's Eve creepy flicks, but I'll leave it to the end. That way, if I miss it, I won't be too mad.

That corgi :) said...

Haven't heard of this one; I have yet to read the Twlight books or see any of the movies, although I hear the books were good! Hope you are getting settled in!

betty

AliceKay said...

I watched a little of the trailer. Doesn't look like anything I'd want to watch.

Hope all is going well with your new home. *hugs*

Susan said...

thanks for the review, it doesn't sound like something I would like anyway.
how is the new house? settling in ok?
Hugs and BB,
Susan

Toriz said...

Everyone:
You're welcome about the warning. :)

So far it's going good with the new home, and we're settling in nicely, thanks! :)

Serena said...

I've never been one for the movie-spoofs anyways so I'll take your advice and stick with the originals. Thanks for the review, Tori. :)

Toriz said...

Serena:
Good call, and you're welcome! :)