Sunday, October 23, 2011

This is for you if you need it to be

It's the kind of day where you think of the coming Winter; there's a cold chill in the air, and a sharp bite to the wind. The sun is still shining though, as though it's determined to hang on for just as long as it can; determined to remind you it will always be there, giving our planet life, and doing its best to keep us warm.

It's days like these when thoughts of family and friends begin to be foremost in many people's minds; the holidays are here, and the holiday time always makes people think of their loved ones; those who are still with us, and those who are not. This Samhain I will be taking the time to pause between the fun activities I'm planning to do to celebrate. I'll be pausing to think about those people; especially those we have lost. Not just the people though... The pets too!

In the meantime... I know some people who aren't doing too well right now - healthwise or otherwise - who could use those extra thoughts, so I'm writing this to send positive thoughts out there for them; I'll be doing it personally too, but maybe my writing this will strengthen the energies? There is, after all, power in the written word; that's why you should always be careful what you put out there for others to read. That's what I believe, anyway.

So, I'm sending out positive thoughts to those who need them; whether you need them because life is tough right now, need them because you're unwell, or whatever. Just know that someone in the world is thinking of you, and hoping things get better for you!

7 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Truly agree with you about being mindful about what we put out here to read; we never know who is reading our words. I always hope to leave ones of encouragement, hope and care! May the day be a good one for you and yours, Tori!

betty

Rita said...

That is a good thing to do. And we can add more energy to yours--for anyone who needs it. :)

AliceKay said...

You're a very good person, Tori, and a very good friend to so many. I hope things are going well for you. I think we all could share those positive energies with you and make the world a better place. *hugs*

Deanna said...

Thank you for the positive thought Tori. They are definitely appreciated. I am sending positive thoughts back your way.

Toriz said...

Betty:
Ditto! :)

Rita:
Thank you! :)

*Hugs* AK:
Yes, things are fine for me; just busy. And thank you; the more the merrier with positive energy, and I'm sure the world will be a better place for us all joining together to send those energies out! :)

Deanna:
Any time! *Hugs*

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

Sends you some happy thoughts.

Toriz said...

Iggy:
*Hugs you back, and sends some happy thoughts to you too* :)