Sunday, March 11, 2007

Afternoon all!

Well, things have pretty much calmed down with the dogs and cats. We get the odd time when both Bella and Kero will suddenly decide to chase the cats, but Kero did that from time to time before anyway, and the cats are pretty good at getting their opinion of being chased out there for the dogs to see, if you know what I mean. LOL! And I got some cute photos of Bella and Kero together this weekend. They're still on the camera though. I'll sort them when I get a chance and post them on here. They've even been playing together. Which, I'm really glad about.

Oh, guess what? We've managed to teach Bella to settle when we're ready for bed and - apart from the fact she gets up once in the night - she will sleep until about 8:00 am without waking and can now be persuaded to go back to bed until about 10:00 am ish. Woohoo!

We got a new bed and a new fridge-freezer on Friday. I'm glad we hadn't thrown out the old mattress though, because the bed came without the matress. The delivery guy showed us he was told to just bring the bed and the company would get back to us about the mattress and we should have been told. But we weren't. He offered to take the base of the bed back and bring it back when he brought the mattress but we said no, we'd take the base now since ours was very much broken and had been thrown out and we'd cleared the spot for it and all that so it was easier for us to take it now. But if we don't get a call about the mattress by the middle of the week I shall be calling them to ask where the hell my mattress is. The fridge-freezer is great though.

We've had a nice weekend. We decided we wanted to spend the weekend just relaxing and not doing anything. We never even played on World Of Warcraft! About all we did was watch TV together and take the dogs for a few walks. It was really nice. We haven't spent this much time with just us since.... well, I don't think we've ever had this much time with it just being the two of us!!!

I've got the forms for my tests. One of them I will be doing tomorrow (Monday) morning, the other has to be sorted on Wednesday morning (I've got to go to the doctor for one and to the little hospital near us for the other). So, this means that I wont be getting weighed on Wednesday because I can't be at the hospital and at my Mam's place on the scales at the same time. It just don't work! I think the first test takes about a week to get the results back for. Not 100% certain. Will ask when I go to the doctor in the morning. The other one I know takes 10 to 14 days to get the results for.

Anyway, I'm in listening to Kerry's stream and meant to be chatting with her and everyone else in the chat room, but I'm not 'cause of posting on here, so, I had better get back before they start thinking I've fallen asleep or something. LOL!

Tori

2 comments:

AliceKay said...

I wish you well on your medical tests and hope everything will be okay. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

thanks AK