I did do a post for pics of the animals and also one for videos I took of them, but I wanted to share this pic. I know it's not a great pic - we didn't have the time to sort out camera settings and such - but it's the best pic I have right now with all the cats and dogs in it. And it's not too bad of a pic.And, speaking of photos... I forgot to take my camera when we went to the park today! Damn! And it was Bella's first time off the lead in the park too! Her season is totally over now so we figured since there were three of us - Mam, Kelly and myself - it would be a good time to see how she behaves off the lead. And, let me tell you, she is an angel! She comes back when called and is more interested in what she's doing than what others dogs and people around us are doing. We were VERY proud of her! Willow was SO sweet! She kept checking on Bella like she thought she had to look after her! It was adorable!
Anyway, changing the subject...
I don't know the results of the tests yet, but I am not impressed with the treatment I got when I went for them. I had to do a fasting blood test so luckily I had something to eat and a drink with me. Otherwise who knows what could have happened? And why do I say this? Because, not only did they literally take the blood and send me on my way - which they shouldn't do, even with a blood test where they know I've eaten - but they never stopped my arm bleeding before they sent me off. They literally pulled out the needle, slapped on a plaster (band aid) and called the next person. By the time I got home I was feeling really dizzy, the plaster was a few inches from where it should have been and COVERED in blood and I had blood all over my arm... literally from my elbow to my wrist. Luckily I don't live very far from the hospital. It was Kelly who stopped my arm bleeding. Imagine if I'd had to go further? As it was I barely got in the door before I damn near collapsed! Needless to say, we are NOT impressed!!!
Anyway, I should find out some time next week what the results of the test are.
And, that's it from me for today because I'm trying to get Zararose (my rogue) to level 40... she's almost there!!!)
Tori
No comments:
Post a Comment