Monday, March 26, 2007

When Willow met Bella, the clocks changed and World Of Warcraft took over the weekend

It was a BEAUTIFUL day on Saturday... a bit chilly I suppose, but other than that you'd almost swear it was summer! So, Mam and I decided to take Bella, Kero and Willow to the park together. Of course, poor Bella had to stay on a lead even though the other two were able to run free because she's still in season, but we still all had a lovely time at the park. Bella and Willow had NEVER met before and they got on great! Willow came bounding up to greet Kero - like she always does - then did a sort of double take when she saw Bella... it was really funny! Then she very calmly walked up to Bealla, sniffed her all over then walked off. Mam and I were VERY surprised since it's not like Willow to be so calm. LOL! We had them all out together for a good hour and, judging by the wagging tails, they all absolutely loved it! Willow was FILTHY by the time she was going home since she played in a huge mud puddle. I'm lucky though, Kero doesn't like water and Bella doesn't like to get dirty, so, my two were pretty much clean. Bella did step in the puddle a bit, but she didn't like it and went on a dry piece of grass and rubbed her paws. I swear she was wiping the mud off her paws. LOL! If I'd know they'd all behave that well, I'd have taken my camera with me! Damn! Mam got a couple of pics of Willow in the mud on her mobile phone, but the battery was too low for the camera to work on mine and I never thought to ask Mam to take some pics of the three dogs playing together on her mobile. All three dogs barely moved from when they got to their own homes on Saturday until Sunday morning. LOL!

Our clocks went forward on Saturday night. Well, actually it was early Sunday morning the time officially changed. But let's not be picky. So, I had to change the time zone on my blog. So, according to blogger we are on "British Summer Time" now. I'm sure you'll sleep better for knowing that... LOL! My little clock things on the blogs changed by themselves though. So, that was one less task for me. LOL!

I've spent a lot of time working on some of my characters on World Of Warcraft this weekend. The rogue that was 35 and needs to get to 40 is now 38. That might not seem like a big jump, but you need more xp to make the level after each level you get. Like, you'll only need a 1000 or so xp to get from level 1 to level 2. But then you'd need like 60,000 or so xp to get from level 35 to 36. I could be wrong on the numbers but you get the idea. Anyway, my mage that was level 13 and needs to get as high as possible as quick as possible is now level 21. And I got my druid up from level 17 to level 19 too. But then, you guys probably aren't bothered about how my characters on World Of Warcraft are doing, are you?

That's about all I did this weekend. Apart from the dogs' other walks and sorting housework and such. So, since it's about 1:00 am now I guess I better see about getting myself to bed so that I'm not all tired and bitchy when my Mam is here tomorrow. LOL!

Tori

1 comment:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well that was nice that all the dogs got on very well wasnt it , and a shame bella cant be of the lead for the moment, hope you take your camra next time .

and i am glad you got you druid up a couple of notches .

grandma x