Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday already???

OK, own up... who keeps stealing my hours??? Well??? I know someone must be, because I keep loosing them! LOL! I swear I've hardly achieved anything this week and already it's Thursday afternoon! Sheesh!

Anyway, I got a new CD the end of last week and totally forgot to tell you. It's "Kenny Chesney - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem". I didn't have ANY of Kenny's CDs, just a few songs Kerry had sent me, so, when last Monday Mam asked if I wanted her to buy me the Donny Osmond CD she just got herself I told her that I'd rather she got me one she hasn't got because I can just get a copy of the Donny one from her. So, she said "OK, name an artist" and Kenny Chesney was the first one that jumped into my head that I knew I wanted CDs for so that's what she got. Then she said that she wanted to get me my favourite CD of his, but since I didn't have a favourite she asked for a favourite song. Well, the only one I knew I could be 100% certain of the title of without looking was "Young" and that one's on this album so, that's why it was this particular album she got me. That's one way to decide, I suppose. LOL!

I also got new headphones for my mp3 player. The old ones work fine but they are just in-ear headphones and I wanted ones with the clip bit that helps them stay put on your ear so I went and looked for a pair of them and brought them. Of course, Mam had to have a pair too. And she's glad she did. She says they make listening to her mp3 player while at the gym so much easier. LOL!

Today is my brother Wayne's birthday. He's 27 today. I don't know if he's going to get to see this message since he hardly ever comes online, but, I'll say HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNE just in case!

Right, well, I've got to feed Bella, Kero, Sakura, Megan and Chance, so, I better end this and go do it before they all gang up on me to remind me they need food.

Tori

5 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

i really cant say that i have heard of your " kenny chesney " but he sounds quite good .

nice photo of Bella hope she has settled in with you all by now , give them all a big hug from me and jayde bramblerose .

grandma x

Anonymous said...

Kenny Chesney is Kerry's second husband. LOL!

He's a country singer. And an awesome one at that!

I'm surprised you haven't heard of him because Kerry plays his songs in her streams ALOT!

AliceKay said...

Yes, Kerry does like Kenny Chesney and plays his songs alot. It surprised me to read in your blog that she hadn't sent many of his songs your way so you wouldn't have to buy the cds yourself. *shrugs*

Anonymous said...

She kept meaning to send them over MSN but one or the other of us kept being busy so we never got around to it. I'm sure she'd have sent me every song by now otherwise. Like she did with Wynonna Judd.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

oh dear trust me not to know who " kenny chesney " was , oops sorry, ( slinks in a corner very embarresed )

grandma x