OK, so, tonight was American Idol night for me. And I totally agree with the comments made on other blogs about how much the singers sucked. This is what I thought of the performance...Melinda Doolittle and Lakisha Jones both totally rocked! I'm not sure which I liked most. Although, if I was in a possition to vote I would probably vote for Melinda. Though I would have seriously needed time to think about it!
Gina Glocksen, Stephanie Edwards and Jordan Spraks were pretty good too. So were Chris Richardson and Haley Scarnato. Out of this group though I would definitely rate Gina Glocksen as being the best. But none of these lot held a candle to Melinda and Lakisha in my opinion.
Blake Lewis and Phil Stacey... hm, they were 'OK'. I wouldn't say they sucked but they were nowhere near being the best of the bunch.
Chris Sligh - who was one of my favourites last week - picked the wrong song BIG TIME! And I think he looked better with his glasses on. I can't bring myself to say that he did a good job but I wouldn't vote him off.
Sanjaya Malakar... well... he's got talent, but he's not using it. The kid could sing if he'd stop holding back and try something more suited to his voice. He has potential... he just needs to find his style. Maybe he should have another try at something like this in a couple of years when he's had time to develop his style and find songs more suited to his voice.
Brandon Rogers sucked. Plain and simple. And I wasn't the least bit surprised that he was in the bottom three and then was the one who got voted off. He was the one I'd have voted off to be honest.
Anyway, changing the subject...
It's F-F-FREEZING cold here today. It would be a beautiful day if it wasn't for that bitter wind. The sky is a perfect blue colour with barely a cloud in sight... but that wind! OMG! It's such a bitter wind! I had a sweater on under my jacket and I was still cold, which is unusual for me, because I almost never feel the cold.
Kero's got his grooming appointment tomorrow. Got to have him at the groomer by 11:00 am. I'll be going to drop him off then going to my parents' place to get weighed and have lunch with my Mam... like I do pretty much every Wednesday.
Well, that'll do for today, I think.
Tori
No comments:
Post a Comment