Sunday, March 18, 2007

Mother's Day 2007 & Sirius' 2nd Birthday

Today is Mother's Day here. I think it's a month or so before Mother's Day in the US and Canada. Gotta find out when it is because of my mother-in-law who lives in Canada.

I sent my Grandma some money (which you will know if you read her blog last night) and she used it to buy herself a new flowery purple walking stick. And I brought an ornamental plaque with a nice "Nan" poem on it for my other Nan. As for my Mam... well, I gave her some money that she used to buy herself a jacket and a "Mum" ring. And I got her a plaque like Nan's - but with a "Mum" poem, of course - and I got her some imitation roses (pink ones) and she had a cuddly flower (a cuddly toy in the shape of a flower) from Willow. I'm not sure what everyone else got her.

Today is also Sirius' 2nd birthday. So, he's getting a nice big - well, big to a hamster anyway - piece of cheese for his dinner later!

Tori

4 comments:

Kaimor said...

Hi ! Nice blog. I've got one myself: Piggy Bank Check it out and let's exchange links.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

sorry tori for forgetting your little hapster's birthday so give him a " gentle hug " from his gr/grandma .

had a go at wow today but she keeps getting killed " ouch " lol .

thanks again for my money & card " from every one " in your house .

grandma x

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

oops " hamster " even , lol

Anonymous said...

yeah, I saw you come on but I was busy trying not to get killed myself. LOL!