Well, Bella has now been here for about 24 hours and things are going quite well, I think. We have a little issue where by Bella doesn't like to share anything with anyone, but we're just keeping Kero and Bella apart so that he can eat his food in peace. I think Kero's got the idea, because when I handed them their Denta Stix just now, Kero raced off into the bedroom to eat his and Bella stayed in the front room with me.Megan has decided that Bella is acceptable and we had all three of them (Bella, Kero and Megan) in our bed last night. Sakura seemed to have decided by this morning that as long as she still gets her food and treats then Bella can stay, because she (Sakura) came into the bedroom and climbed into bed with us for a while this morning. Chance, however, is still not happy about us having another dog, and is up on top of the kitchen cabinets giving Bella dirty looks. He did come down to eat his dinner, get some treats and get some cuddles, but went straight back up there when he'd had what he wanted.
I'm knackered! Kero usually sleeps from about 10:00 pm until about 10:00 am (sometimes even later). Bella doesn't! Took her and Kero out for a pee just before 10:00 pm last night and it then took us until about 11:00 pm to persuade her to settle to sleep (she wanted to play). She slept then until about 5:00 am when Kelly took her out for a pee (Kero decided it was too early to get up). Took us until almost 6:00 am to get her back to bed. Then she got me back up at 8:00 am, so, back out for a pee we went (this time with Kero too) and I tried until about 9:30 am to get her back to sleep. She was having none of it! So, I gave up and got up. Kero got up about 10:00 am when I was sorting their food and stayed up long enough for them both to eat their dinners, go out in the yard for yet another pee and have their Denta Stix. Then Kero went back to bed. Bella has now fallen asleep on the floor by my chair but I know for a fact (because I learned it yesterday) that if I was to so much as move my feet she'd be back on her paws and ready to go again! I was right to put the 'Shadow' part in her name. She's been like my shadow since she got here.
We had planned on the four of us (Kero, Bella, Kelly and myself) going for a nice long walk together today, but it's POURING with rain and there's quite a wind out there and although Kero, Kelly and I have coats, Bella doesn't. Plus, there keeps being hail among the rain so even if Bella did have a coat we probably wouldn't be going out in that weather. If it calms down in time we might try a short walk some time this afternoon, but we don't hold out much hope! Funny thing is, it was - apart from the odd little shower - a beautiful day yesterday.By the way, if you didn't see yesterday's post, there are photos and videos of Bella in the relevant sections. There are new photos of Kero, Sakura, Megan and Chance too.
I had hoped to make it to The Wolven for NTT last night, but I'd been up since a little after 6:00 am to get everything done before Mam got down here and, more importantly, before Jo got here with Bella, so, by 9:00 pm I was getting really tired. Would probably only just be getting up now if a certain cute little Yorkie hadn't gotten me up! She's lucky she's cute and easy to forgive! LOL!
Anyway, guess what? I had decided that I wanted to watch idol this time - since everyone else seemed to be watching it - and it's not airing over here this time! I checked every channel (like 600 of them) and I checked every time slot (24 hours a day for a whole week) in the TV guide section. I even checked the sky magazine. And... nada, zip, zilch... NO IDOL!!! Typical!!! I actually want to watch it and it's not on. When I didn't want to watch it it was all over the bloody TV, magazine, newspapers and radio!!! So, guess I wont be watching it after all.
They just said on the radio that by something like 2015 (I think that's the year that they said) they reckon they should be able to send smells over the Internet so that we will be able to not only hear and see our friends and family online, but smell them too. I think that's going a bit far. I mean, I don't know about you, but there are times when I'm EXTREMELY glad I can't get smells over the phone and PC. LOL! However, if they ever learn to send actual objects over the Internet (like Kool-Aid and Wendy's Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers) then I will be interested. I will also be sending Kerry enough money for a stack of each. LOL! The Kool-Aid isn't so bad, I mean, if I'm not very much mistaken I should be getting some of that in the mail in the next few days. But I don't think we'd be allowed to mail the burgers. And, to be honest, I'm not sure I'd really want them after they had spent a couple of weeks trying to get here. LOL! You know what? We need something like that "Wanka-Vision" thing in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. What do you think?
Oh, speaking of that... my phone is now back with BT and not with TalkTalk any more, and it works again now! Woohoo!!!
OK, well, I think this post is long enough. LOL!
Tori
2 comments:
wow tori that was a story and a half there , lol , glad to hear bella is setling in with you and all the other house hold pets .
and " no thank you " i dont want smells coming through my computer, i would think there was somthing wrong with it .
love to you all.
grandma x
That's what I was thinking! LOL!
Post a Comment