Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bella Shadow-Thorn

OK, now that she is FINALLY here I thought I would introduce and tell you more about Bella.

Bella is a female Yorkshire Terrier. She is almost three years old. She will, in fact, be three on April 11th 2007. Her name has been Bella since she was a young pup but we added 'Shadow-Thorn' to it so as to give her a title like all our other animals.

Why Shadow-Thorn you ask? Well, the 'Shadow' part is in honour of Tela Dawn-Shadow who was my Mam's Cocker Spaniel who died two years ago. And the 'Thorn' part is to stick with the theme I had with Jayde Bramblerose and Lucy Blackthorn's names, since Bella is Jayde and Lucy's mother.

Bella is VERY much like Jayde. Or, I should say that Jayde is very much like Bella since Bella is her mother and not the other way around.

Kero is happy to have a new pal, but I think both dogs are right now quite confused about what's going on. The only 'problems' we've had have been that the two dogs aren't used to sharing and have been giving each other a bit of attitude over some things (mostly food items) and then there's the cats. Bella has never met cats before and is very interested in them. They however are NOT impressed at having another dog in THEIR house! Megan's not too bad. She doesn't seem to care either way. Sakura, however, has smacked Bella and made it perfectly clear that Sakura is boss and Bella is not. And Chance... well, if looks could kill both Bella and I would have dropped dead. He's also been spitting and had his claws out. He's not actually hurt anyone because the dogs moved quick enough, but he's certainly tried! He has calmed down a bit now though.

Anyway, not much more I can tell you at this point. So, I'll just say that there are more photos in my photo albums and some videos in my video clips section if you want to take a look.

Tori

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

I'm glad Bella has a nice home. Your other family members will get used to her after awhile. I hope she brings you many years of happiness and companionship.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

concratulation at your new addision to the family , and yes a " ak " says they will soon get used to each other given time to ajust .

grandma x

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

Yes, I know they'll get used to each other in time. They are doing better than I expected actually.