"A splinter group of Roman soldiers fight for their lives behind enemy lines after their legion is decimated in a devastating guerrilla attack."
"Britain, A.D. 117. Quintus Dias, the sole survivor of a Pictish raid on a Roman frontier fort, marches north with General Virilus' legendary Ninth Legion, under orders to wipe the Picts from the face of the Earth and destroy their leader, Gorlacon."
(Above taken from here).
Not too bad of a movie; not entirely my cup of tea, but I liked it enough to watch it all.
7 comments:
I tried to watch the trailer but it kept buffering. My internet has been running slow the last couple of days. :(
If it was a gory, leave the bodies piled on a smokey battlefield, it wouldn't be my cup of tea either. I see this sort of stuff and wonder if the human race is actually civilized.
*hugs*
AK:
You probably wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway. Sorry about your internet issues though.
Iggy:
Civilized? Nope! Not us humans! ;)
The trailer looked interesting. I don't remember seeing any trailers for it here in the U.S., so that is probably why it did so poorly. If I could find it, I'd probably watch it.
Chicago:
Well, if you do find it, I hope you enjoy it.
I found it on instant netflix. Not sure if I'd like it or not. Have to be in the mood for gore, I think. I do watch gore if I like the plot and characters enough (Dexter, True Blood, etc), but do not enjoy gore for gore's sake--LOL! ;)
Rita:
Then I don't think you'd enjoy it... There seemed to be a lot of fighting for the sake of it.
Post a Comment