I have some photos to share too.
When I saw Gwydion getting brushed I got jealous, so I gave my humans my best "sad little puppy dog" look in hopes they'd brush me too...
It worked:
I love getting brushed!
Hope you enjoyed the photos.
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
10 comments:
Its been awhile, Kero! You look fantastic!
Kero said...
Nikki:
I did a post just the other day... It's just been a while since photos have been in the posts from me. Anyway, thanks!
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
Hi ya Kero!!
Awww look at those puppy dog eyes!!! I bet they work 99% of the time on "those humans"!
Rubs you 'tween the ears...
Kero said...
Iggy:
Yeah, it's very rare they fail... Especially with Dadi! I have to use different tactics for Mami, obviously, but I've found a really pathetic whimper (or giving Dadi the look enough so he tells her to give in) works well. It's very rare that I don't get my own way with these humans; they are well trained!
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
Your second photo wouldn't show up for me. I even refreshed but still don't see it. :(
I loved the first pic. What a cute face you have, Kero. Who can resist sad little puppy dog eyes?
Kero said...
AK:
I think the second one is quite similar to the third anyway, so don't worry too much about it.. Maybe try later though?
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
What a sweet dog!! (And I don't even like dogs, lol!!!) And now he looks so pretty too!
Kero said...
Thanks for the compliments, Jeannie!
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
I couldn't see the second one, either.
I come running for my comb. But I don't allow belly touching unless I am in just the absolutely perfect mood for it. My back and sides--ahhh! I could be combed till I ran our of purr.
Karma
Kero said...
Not sure what's up with the second photo, but it's similar to the third, so don't worry about it.
I have no brush areas too... My tail end is out of bounds entirely (to get it brushed Mami has to literally hold me still... She says she only does this because she has to get the knots out, and thankfully only does it some brush times) and I'm not 100% keen on having my face combed. My back, sides and tummy are fine though, and I'll even offer my front paws for a brush.
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
Post a Comment