Got these in an e-mail, and thought I'd share them.
***
Wise Sayings
~~Author Unknown~~
"The best way to get even is to forget..."
"Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous. You will get knocked down by the traffic from both ways."
"Words are windows to the heart."
"It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill, just add a little dirt."
"A successful marriage isn't finding the right person-it's being the right person."
"The mighty oak tree was once a little nut that held its ground."
"The tongue must be heavy indeed, because so few people can hold it."
"To forgive is to set the prisoner free, and then discover the prisoner was you."
"You'll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it sticks out its neck..."
6 comments:
Love'em! These were great!! :)
Ditto's what Rita said.
:) I like the Oak tree one best.
Very nice. And true!
I'm glad you all enjoyed reading them! :)
Very wise sayings indeed. Thanks for sharing them. :)
AK:
you're welcome! :)
Post a Comment