Hi everyone. This is Mollie the chinchilla.
Today is my birthday!
I'm three years old today!
You know what that means, right?
EXTRA NIBBLES!
I'm so excited! I love when we get to have one of these birthday things. The human caretakers always give us a special treat, and sometimes even a new toy as well.
This is one of those times with a new toy. I got a willow ball:
You only get a picture of the toy right now, since they haven't put it in my cage yet. They're going to give it to me later. I haven't decided if I'll let them take a photo of me with it yet. We'll see how I'm feeling when the time comes.
Anyway, I bet they'll make it an oatmeal day too, because they know I love oatmeal. They might hand out raisins today as well. I hope so, because I love those too! They're usually good about remembering stufflike that, but I'm crossing my paws anyhow.
Whatever my birthday treat is, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy today!
Squeak soon,
Mollie
4 comments:
Lots of treats and a new willow ball!
Happy birthday! :)
Thanks, Rita!
Squeak soon,
Mollie
Hope you had a really nice birthday!! Happy big 3!
Iggy:
I did. I'll be posting about it when I get another turn on this bloggy thing. I've got photos to share and everything.
Squeak soon,
Mollie
Post a Comment