Here are the rest of our videos from the Hastings Bonfire Celebrations (October 13th 2018). You can find part 1 here, if you missed it last week.
There would have been more firework videos, because there were plenty more fireworks. But the camera's battery died.
Anyway, the last thing I have to show you for this event is a photo of the pin badge (button to some of you) that Kelly brought home for me, which he picked up at the event. So, here it is:
6 comments:
They really do love their fire and drums! I was surprised to hear The Saints because I think of it as a black jazz song here (Louis Armstrong). I had to google it and found out it was originally a church hymn. Interesting.
Like your pin! :)
Rita:
Yes, they do like their fire and drums.
Interesting. All I knew about it was that it's done a lot when bands/parades happen. Didn't know it was an actual hymn.
It looks like quite an event. I love the pin!
Jeanie:
Thanks! Yeah, it usually is. They're already starting to plan next year's event, that's how much work goes in to it!
I enjoy a nice bonfire!
Iggy:
Me too! *smiles*
Post a Comment