Monday, October 15, 2018

#Music Monday: Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep - Middle of the road

Since my brother, Carl, celebrates his birthday tomorrow, I thought I'd post a song he's loved since he was a toddler... Maybe even since he was a baby for all I know. The song is "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep" by Middle of the road, and here it is... Enjoy!








Oh, and... Happy birthday for tomorrow, Carl!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Never heard of them. But singing about the Mama and Papa being gone far away when they woke up and they don't know why--awk! Awful, creepy words even though it's a cheerful song.

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yeah... It's one of those songs that manages to be cheerful and creepy at the same time. My brother always loved it though.

IntenseGuy said...

Happy belated birthday Carl!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
I'll pass on your birthday wishes... I'm sure he'll say thank you.