Monday, October 08, 2018

#Music Monday: Relaxing Pan Flute Music - Calming Sea

We're now in October, and pretty soon the chaos of the holidays will be upon us, no matter how hard we try to prepare for it all, and insist we'll be more organized this year. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas... Or whatever else you celebrate over the next few months... It doesn't matter. Even those of us who keep things simple feel some of the stress.

So, before we have to deal with all that, let's take a few minutes to listen to something relaxing, shall we?

Panpipes and nature sounds are perfect soundtracks to relaxation and meditation, so here's one I enjoyed listening to and thought I'd share. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a few minutes of soothing sounds.

4 comments:

CarolCooks2 said...

So haunting and beautiful I love the sound of pipes and also steel drums ...

Victoria Zigler said...

Carol:
Glad you enjoyed listening to it. I always think music like this is perfect for some background noise during relaxation time, or as music to meditate to. :)

Rita said...

I love relaxing music like this and even listen to the nature sounds alone. I will save this to listen to later when I'm working in the studio this week. Thanks! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
You're welcome... I knew you'd like it! :)