Wednesday, August 06, 2008

An award and a survey type thing

Whim gave me this award almost a week ago, but with only getting back on the blogs yesterday and having all those other posts to do I'm only just getting around to sorting it out.


Thanks Whim. :)
So, now I suppose I should pass on the award...
I think I'll award it to:
Kaylee: She may not blog very often, but when she does post she does her best to keep it fun, interesting and different. Despite the fact she's not always feeling as good as she makes out.
MarmiteToasty: who's blog is always able to bring a smile to my face, which everyone who reads it will agree with.
Rachel (my new sister-in-law): because you never know when or what she'll post, so her blog keeps you guessing.
Karen (my Mam): for the same reason as Rachel.
Carl (my brother): because his descriptions of his role-playing sessions and such make the games come alive and seem more exciting and fun.
Intense_Guy: because his blog is always fun and interesting to read.
***~***
This was on LadyStyx's blog and I thought I'd have a go...
01. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:(first pet, current car):Lucky Citren
02.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Toffee Slipper
03. YOUR AMERICAN INDIAN NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Lilac Lion
04. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME : (middle name, city where you were born): Michelle Louise Swansea
05. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name,): Zigvi
06. SUPERHERO NAME: (The 2nd favorite color, favorite alcoholic drink): Red Baccardi Breezer
07. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) :Brian Marshel
08. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Charlie Marshmallow
09. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts the same letter): Ellis Edinborough
10. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Winter Rose
11. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now): Strawberry Pyjamas
***~***
There's one I want to have a go of on Kaylee's blog too, but I'll do that tomorrow or something.
Tori

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Aw - Thank you Tori! - or should I call you by your really awesome star wars name, Zigvi? :)

I'm flattered - been a long time since I won an award! Does Snoopy dance of joy.

LadyStyx said...

OMG. I was in yesterday and just managed to get caught up before the outage on Blogger so I wasnt able to leave comments. Then I come in today and Im 4 more posts behind! Good heavens! LOL.

Glad ya enjoyed the survey thingy. I thought it was fun. At least your Star Wars name is cool. Mine...dang.... Looks like many of us like roses, just different seasons.

I'm with you on iggy and Marmie's blogs. They're always so darned entertaining to read.

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
You're very welcome. :)

Yeah, it is a pretty good name, isn't it? LOL!

LadyStyx:
Well... I had a lot to post.... LOL!

Technically you and I had almost the same answer with that one.... You just chose the holiday rather than the season.

KAYLEE said...

Wow you must like me :) My name has been in quite a few of your posts :) i love that one and thanks for the award

Tori_z said...

Kaylee:
I told you I liked you and your blog when you said about deleting it... *hugs*

How're you feeling?

KAYLEE said...

I am feeling awful :( MY throat is sweelled up alot :( damn infections!

Tori_z said...

Kaylee:
I'm sorry to hear that. :( *hugs*