Thursday, August 07, 2008

All about me meme

OK, since I can't sleep I thought I'd do the meme thing I saw on Kaylee's blog that I wanted to have a go at.



***~***



I AM: A Zigvi from the planet Torizworld
I THINK: Too much (according to some people)
I KNOW: All sorts of different bits of info on all sorts of different topics. But that's not enough knowledge!
I HAVE: A very vivid imagination
I WISH: I'd taken the time to memorise my family's faces better before I lost my sight.
I HATE: People who make promises then don't keep them.
I MISS: Being able to see the beauty of nature with all my senses.
I FEAR: Deep water.
I HEAR: Everything!
I SMELL: Grape juice (probably because there's a cup of it beside me).
I CRAVE: Waffles with maple syrrup.
I SEARCH: For answers to the mysteries and questions all around us.
I WONDER: How Carl and Rachel are enjoying Africa so far.
I REGRET: Not finishing my education when I had the chance.
I LOVE: All my friends and family... Even those who couldn't care less about me.
I ACHE: When those closest to me are hurting (physically or otherwise).
I AM NOT: As special as everyone thinks I am.
I BELIEVE: In dragons, fairies and other such creatures.
I DANCE: Only when nobody's around to laugh at me.
I SING: When I want to.
I CRY: When I am sad.
I FIGHT: Like a cat... Using my teeth and "claws" as weapons.
I WIN: Most "debates" because other people usually give up quicker.
I LOSE: At most board games.
I NEVER: Take orders.
I ALWAYS: Offer a shoulder to a friend in need of one.
I CONFUSE: A lot of people.
I LISTEN: To everything that makes a noise.
I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: With something in my hands.
I AM SCARED: Of deep water.
I NEED: A cup of tea.
I AM HAPPY ABOUT: Most things in my life.
I IMAGINE: Myself in to books when I'm reading them.
I TAG: Whoever wants to do it.

Tori

12 comments:

KAYLEE said...

Love it and hope you can sleep soon!

Tori_z said...

Kaylee:
Thanks. :)

I am getting sleep, just not at the right times.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori that is really lovely, and whats bothering you love that you cant sleep.

grandma xx

Intense Guy said...

Laffs @ the "Zigvi from the planet Torizworld" identification. :)

I hope you are and have gotten some sleep at the right times!

Tori_z said...

Grandma:
Nothing's bothering me... I've just got a messed up sleeping pattern.

Iggy:
I thought you'd like that one. :)

I think it's going to take a while to get my sleeping pattern sorted out. It hasn't been great since before my op, and lately it's become worse. Before at least if I only had an hour or so nap in the afternoon and it was early enough then I knew I'd sleep at night. Now though even a five minute nap means I'll be up most of the night.

KAYLEE said...

:) HUGS TO YOU!

AliceKay said...

I think I just learned a lot more about you, Tori. :)

Tori_z said...

AK:
Is that a good thing? *looks worried*

Karen said...

You are beatiful. Your personality exceeds you. Your perception of life is brilliant and your thirst for knowledge will always be there.
Love always mam xxx

Tori_z said...

Thanks Mam. :) *blushes*

AliceKay said...

That's a good thing. LOL

Tori_z said...

*Looks relieved*