Saturday, August 09, 2008

Awarded to me and passed on to you

Intense_Guy awarded me this yesterday:





Thanks Iggy! :)

Now... Who should I pass it on to? Hmmm... There are so many worthy candidates... How do I choose?

Oh... I don't know! Maybe I'll just keep it to myself? *Evil laugh*

Actually, I have a better idea...

*Clears throat and coughs importantly*

"This award goes out to all my blogging buddies - family and friends alike - who have taken the time to make their blogs interesting, amusing, thought provoking and enjoyable in any other way for myself and everyone else who visits them. I'm awarding all of you this award in the hopes you will realise how much I enjoy reading all of your blogs, and in the hopes that you will continue to post the interesting and entertaining entries I have come to enjoy reading (and commenting on) so much. Thank you for just being you and posting what you do!"

Tori

4 comments:

KAYLEE said...

that is so not me :)

Intense Guy said...

Oh Tori - what a marvelous thing to do! And I fully understand and appreciate what you are saying.

:) :) :)

LadyStyx said...

awwww!

whimsical brainpan said...

Congratulations!