Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The wedding: Part 2

Since Blogger has decided that I'm only allowed to post up to four photos per post, I have had to split the photos we took outside the hotel before leaving in to two posts. So here are the rest of them.

First of all... My Mam and Dad...



My Grandma and Grandad arrived late Friday (I think about mid evening) and were staying at the hotel we were, which meant they left with us and were available for photos before leaving. This is the Grandma who posts on the blogs. Grandma and Grandad are my Mam's parents.

And this is my Nan (Dad's Mam) who lives with my parents and eldest brother (that'd be Wayne). This is the Nan who comes to visit about every second Sunday, and who I sometimes go to town with (though I haven't done that in ages).

The dresses my Mam and Nan are wearing are ones they made themselves.

The photos of the happy couple will be in the next post. :)

Tori

4 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

wow i think we all looked the bee's knee's in our wedding finery .

AliceKay said...

Very nice outfits. :)

Intense Guy said...

Yes, I have to agree - everyone looks so nice and spiffy!

I hope spiffy over there means what it means here... LOL

Anyway, you all look wonderful!

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Spiffy does mean the same over here, but it's rarely used.