Sunday, June 26, 2011

Furkid thoughts: "Litha"

Hi humans,

Yes, that's right, it's Kero again! I wanted to keep this post seporate from the one I did yesterday, hence doing a post two days in a row. Anyway...

My humans have been doing weird things. No, I mean weird for them. They made fire happen on a smelly stick with string sticking out of it (they said it's called a "candle") and said some words that made no sense to me. Then they dug a hole in the garden to bury something, which is so unfair, because I'm never allowed to dig in the garden! I swear the humans are getting stranger by the day!

I have seen these "candle" things used before, but it was strange that they both did it, and that - Mami says because of where it was - I had to be held on to. I wanted to get away, but Mami said I had to stay. I still don't understand why!

Mami says it was for something the humans call "Litha"... I have no idea what - or who - Litha is though. I'm so confused right now! Just when I figure out some of the strange human behaviour, the humans start doing even stranger things!

Just wanted to share my confusion; thanks for listening!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Aww, sorry you are confused, Kero. We humans do strange things from time to time. Just go along with it and everything will be okay. :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
Really? Are you sure? I hope so!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

Humans make no sense half the time. We have to tolerate them and humor them. They have control of the food supply and are really good petters and snugglers. Mine is a good cat box tender, too. I think I'll keep her.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
Very true!

Also, it sounds like you have a good human there; you're right to keep her!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

Maybe you should start thinking in terms of "intervention" and "psychiatric" help ...

...I mean.. playing with a smelly stick with a string sounds really strange...

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Yeah; I was wondering about that... I heard Mami say a couple of times that even the nut houses wouldn't take her though, so I doubt I'll get much success!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero