Thursday, June 16, 2011

Walk photos from late May or early June 2011

I recently decided it was time to get more photos from where we walk, so, we got Kero ready...



And off we went.

Along the path we walk there are trees and the river on one side, and there are houses on the other. Well, we decided to take photos of any flowers and plants we saw, whether they were wild ones or ones in the gardens of the people who lived on the one side of the path. Anyway, because of this some of the photos I'm about to share will have pieces of houses in them. So, to return to our walk...

There were several different types of flowers in full bloom in people's gardens...















Including some red roses...





And several wildflowers...








And lush green leaves...



And birds flying about in the sky...




But, as the sky began to darken...






And it became obvious it was going to rain again...





We knew it was time to go home. So, home we went, making it just before the rain came.

7 comments:

Rita said...

What a great area to walk!! Pretty flowers--and the walkway looks so inviting. Even caught a bird and the rain clouds coming in. Those dark clouds look all too familiar to me lately--hehe! I can see why you and Kero love to take your walkies! :):)

Lynn said...

Love the pictures everything is so pretty! I wish I lived in a nice neighborhood that I could walk in everyday, we live out in the country and the people often drive fast out on these roads so I dont take chances out there, I guess I could walk around circles in my yard lol

AliceKay said...

*pictures Lynn walking in circles around her yard leaving a race track path* LOL


Very pretty flowers. Looks like someone has worked hard at keeping their gardens colorful. The wild flowers are nice, too. It looks like a great place to walk.

That first shot of the bird is really good. Looks like a hawk or something, and you caught it in a great position.

We had peeks of sun here today, but it's raining again as I type this. :\

Intense Guy said...

I think all the flowers look really nice - I hope they all smell good too!!

Pats Kero on the head...

Toriz said...

Glad you all enjoyed the photos! :)

*Chuckles at the image of Lynn walking in circles around her yard making a race track path*

Deanna said...

What a pretty area to walk. Glad you made it home before the rain started.

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Yes, it is. And, so am I! :)