Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Furkid thoughts: of walkies and such

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

Well, Mami and I got to enjoy some really nice walkies, but guess what? Now that rain stuff is back! I was enjoying walkies in the sunshine too! OK, so some days it was a bit hotter than I like, but Mami put that "fan" thing on and laying in front of that soon cooled me down. Besides, it was worth it to get three walkies a day!

Having all those walkies means I've seen a lot of my doggy friends lately. Like Molly the Sheltie, and her little brother, Laddie, as well as Cara the Labrador x Spaniel, and Bella the Chihuahua, and those two King Charles Spaniels staying with her, remember? Jody and Jade. Not to mention a few local dogs I don't know that well. And then, Mamgu dropped Willow off with us for a while on Friday morning, and we looked after her while Mamgu did those "errand" things humans seem to need to do a lot.

So, I've had a busy time lately. Looks like a quiet day today though, since it's raining! Anyway, I just thought you would like a post from me. Will post again soon.

Oh yeah... If you're wondering... Gwydion is fine. All he's been doing is eating, sleeping, having cuddle time, and throwing his bowl about though, so he doesn't really have anything to post about, hence him not coming and posting for himself.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

Rita said...

We're having a wet day here, too. No lying about on the porch, today. Most of my days are very quiet. That's the way I like them.
Love, Karma

AliceKay said...

Glad to hear you've been getting more walks and can catch up with your friends again. That's always a good thing.

I'm also glad you're keeping us informed of Gwydion's whereabouts. ;)

Enjoy the day inside relaxing and napping.

Deanna said...

Walkies are always nice - even in the rain! Wish you could explain to Gwydie how healthy it is to move about a bit ;)

Intense Guy said...

Gwyddy probably secretly works out to Video exercise DVDs. He's just not tellin'.

I hope you get some more walkies in Kero! They sound so good for you and your Mami!!

And goodness all those doggies - how do you keep all their names straight! Do you have a smell-index thing to help you remember?

Lynn said...

Hi there kero I wish we had some of that rain stuff here :o)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
Sorry you couldn't go out on the porch. Glad you're getting plenty of quiet days though!

AK:
Yes... It's always nice catching up with friends!

Deanna:
I've tried telling Gwyddy about how much fun it can be, but he's not interested in listening to me!

Iggy:
Maybe; it would definately explain while he seems to have no energy when the rest of us are up!

Walkies are always good!

I just have a very good memory.

Lynn:
I wish you had it too... Then maybe we wouldn't have it.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero