Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you! Are you wearing green? I am. Well, not all green. I'm wearing a green and black t-shirt and the wristband I have on my wrist is black with green and grey stripes on it. I think that's enough green... don't you? One year - I think about 5 or 6 years ago - I went all out... everything but my underwear was green! Even had a green band in my hair. I probably looked stupid, but I didn't care. LOL!
I'm also going to wish you all a very happy Saturday, because Saturday is finally here again! Not that it matters to me since I don't have to spend the week in an office or whatever, but I'm sure those of you who work are extremely glad Saturday is here, right?I've just been for a nice walk with Bella and Kero. It's a beautiful day today! It's not the warmest of days, but it's nice and sunny and was dry enough for us to cut across the field, which means Kero gets more off-lead time. And Bella gets a longer lead. She still can't go off the lead. She would be fine and come back no problem, I know she would! But she doesn't have her second shot until Monday and also she's in full swing with her season now. And how do I know? Let's just say I'm VERY glad Kero is neutered (though I'm sure he's not) because otherwise in about 9 weeks or so I would have puppies to deal with... and I DO NOT want that! Although, I'm sure they'd be super cute! We'd have to call them "Yorkshire Highland Terriers" or something... LOL! But despite the cool name and the fact they'd be adorable I DO NOT want Bella having more puppies and I'm sure she isn't eager to have more puppies either.
OK, well, I have a level 13 mage that I need to get to level 65 ASAP, a level 35 rogue that needs to get to level 40 ASAP and some dishes that need drying, so, I'm going to end this now.Tori
1 comment:
well and a very happy st patricks day to you too , and no i dont have any green on at all ( shame on me ) lol .
and yes i would think that right now you are very-very glad kero has been " done " as no you dont want puppies no matter ho cute they turned out .
grandma x
Post a Comment