Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Future Of Nursery Rhymes

Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
The structure of the wall was incorrect
So he won a grand from claims direct

______

Jack And Jill

Jack and Jill went in to town
To fetch some chips and sweeties
He can't keep his heart rate down
And she's got diabetes

________

Georgie Porgie

Georgie Porgie pudding and pie
Kissed the girls and made them cry
And when the boys came out to play
He kissed them too, 'cause he was gay

_____

Jack And Jill

Jack and Jill went up the hill
To have a little fun
Jill, the dill, forgot her pill
And now they have a son

8 comments:

Kati said...

ROFLMFAO!!!!! OMG Tori, THANK YOU for that laugh this morning!!!! OMG I loved that last one. I may have to snatch this from you & email it to my friends & fam. tomorrow. *grin*

Have a great day!

Tori_Z said...

Go for it! I got it in an e-mail from a friend of mine.

AliceKay said...

LOL...pretty good, Tori.

original_bostongirl said...

WOW! Absolutely hysterical...much needed..thanks!!!!!!!!

LadyStyx said...

*snortlez* My goodness what a way to update em!

Tori_Z said...

Glad you all enjoyed the rhymes :)

theteacher said...

Fantastic! I can't share these with my class sadly!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well they made me gigle, they are very good tori.