Sunday, December 16, 2007

Megan and movies

I think Megan has decided I'm not getting enough excercise lately, because three nights in a row she's made sure I got some. Where it's been so cold, we've been keeping the window the cats use closed a lot. The cats aren't interested in going out, so why should we freeze? Anyway, when the window is closed I take Kero out of the other door if he wants out, because the other door opens in to an entrance way with stairs leading up to the place above mine, which means I can make sure all the cats are in when I go back in. So, anyway, I took Kero out and Megan slipped past me. She ran up the stairs and sat at the top meowing (well, as best as she can). So, I went up to fetch her. I got almost to the top when she ran past me on her way down the stairs. So, I went back down. I'd almost gotten to the bottom when she turned around and went back up again. This happened about three times, then she lay down at the top of the stairs and waited for me to pick her up. And, like I said, she's done that to me three nights in a row now. LOL!

I didn't get much sleep last night, so I got up quite late, which means I haven't really done much today. I watched a couple of movies this afternoon though.

One was the Disney movie "Cars" which was on Disney Cinemagic this afternoon. I didn't think much of it though. To tell you the truth, I got bored half way through and wandered off to call a friend instead.

The other movie was a lot more enjoyable. It was another animated movie called "Over The Hedge" which is a funny and cute little movie about a bunch of animals who wake up from hibernation to find a hedge has been put up, and there's a motorway and a load of houses the other side of it. And this racoon called "Arjay" who tries to get them to help him replace a store of food he's stolen from a bear by getting them to help him steal food from the humans.

Can't think of anything else to say, so... Hope you enjoy whatever's left of your day.

Tori

6 comments:

theteacher said...

Cheeky cat! My dad has to walk my cat around the garden every day and she sleeps on his chest every night. She also has the door leftr open for her and she always pushes dad off his seat. We love out cats though don't we!
Sorry I've been absent for so long! Sounds like you've been having a great time!

LadyStyx said...

That lil stinker of a cat!

Of the two movies you listed I liked Over the Hedge best too. My favortie character was that hyped up Hammy.

Tori_Z said...

Rach:
If we didn't love our cats we wouldn't put up with half the things they put us through. LOL!

Good to see you on the blogs again... Was wondering if you fell off the planet or something. LOL!

LadyStyx:
Yeah, that little Hammie was funny, wasn't he? LOL!

Kati said...

LOL Megan certainly does sound like she's trying to keep you busy!!!!

I'm glad you liked "Over the Hedge". DH and I laughed so hard over that movie that we actually had to stop it a couple of times so that I could use the bathroom to avoid an accident. *grin* DD thought it was ok, but DH and I thought it was about the funniest movie we've seen in years.

Have a fantastic Monday!

AliceKay said...

My cat, Tiger, does stuff like that to me. He can't decide where he wants to be...inside, out the front door, or out the back door. It gets a bit irritating after the 3rd time going up and down the hallway after him.

I loved "Cars" and loved the songs on the soundtrack. I have all the songs downloaded, too. :) I think Terri and Marty watched "Over The Hedge" one Sunday when I was in here working on a NTT playlist. I could hear them laughing at it from in here.

Tori_Z said...

Kati:
I thought it was funny, but never got to the point where I had to rush to the bathroom to avoid an accident. LOL!

AliceKay:
Yeah, it does. That's why we've trained our cats to use the window. That way it's only when it's VERY cold (like it has been lately) that the cats get on our nerves while they're trying to decide what they want to do. The rest of the time we just leave them come and go through the window as they please.