Saturday, December 01, 2007

Chocolate day

Last night I watched "Stitch - The Movie" again. It was on "Disney Cinemagic" and there wasn't much on TV, so I figured that since I enjoy the movie, I'd watch it. Gotta love Disney movies! :)

I also listened to the first two stories of the "Secret Seven" series by Enid Blyton last night. The first one was called "The Secret Seven Win Through" and the second one was called "Three Cheers For The Secret Seven" and they were both really good. But then, I've always loved Enid Blyton's stories, ever since I was really small. I have the next two stories, which I'm planning on listening to in the next few days, and have no doubt that they will be just as enjoyable.

Anyway, as I pointed out to Kelly at about 8:00 this morning, today (Saturday) is "chocolate day" LOL! Not sure where the "chocolate day" name came from (just kinda popped into my head) but all it basically means is that today is the first day of December, which means it's the first day for advent calenders. And, because of this, today is when the real countdown to Christmas begins! This time in 23 days, people all over the world (well, those who celebrate Christmas) will be making their final preporations for Christmas day. And, those with kids will be trying to get a few hours peace by reminding their kids to be good or "Santa" wont come. LOL!

I watched "Garfield 2: A Tale Of Two Kitties" and the start of "The Corpse Bride" this morning. I've seen them both before. In fact, I'm sure I mentioned them in posts before, but either way, they are both good movies. Especially the Garfield one!

So, I suppose those who remember me saying I was doing something on the first of December will be wondering what I ended up doing, right? Well, I'll tell you. As I mentioned yesterday (Friday) in my blog post, it was Shireen's birthday yesterday, and Jackie, Shireen and Elizabeth are visiting Mam. Anyway, Mam and Jackie had planned a little party for Shireen this afternoon, and that's what I went up there for. I don't see Shireen often now (last time I saw her was the start of August) so it was nice to spend some time with her. I got to spend a bit of time with her by myself before her party, then I got to see her brother's little boy (Lucas) who I haven't seen since he was about four months old, and he's now about 18 months old! He's certainly busy! Doesn't sit still for a second. But then, I don't know of many toddlers who do. LOL!

Since I spent most of the day at my parents' place with Shireen, I haven't done anything else today, so I don't have much to say today. So... Hope you are having a good day, or if you're day is almost over (like mine is) then I hope you had a good day.

Tori

3 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori you seem to be well into your Enyd Blyton books, i have never read them myself.

and well done to you for making today ( chocolate day ).

glad shireen had a nice little party and that you got some time on your own with her.

LadyStyx said...

Isnt everyday chocolate day though? It is in my household! :D

Tori_Z said...

Grandma:
You should really read some of the Enid Blyton stories. You'd really like them.

LadyStyx:
Not in my house. I wish it was, but I'm "trying" to not have as many "treats" so I don't have chocolate all the time any more. Besides, this is special chocolate. This is the chocolate that you only get for one month out of the year, and which gets you more excited each day, because with every chocolate you eat you are a day closer to Christmas! :)