Firstly - as you may have guessed by the title of this blog - it is VERY hot here and meant to be getting hotter - which I didn't think was possible, but there you go. But, anyway, that's what they're saying on the TV and radio. We'll see though, wont we?
Secondly, I got weighed today and I lost 3 lbs, so, yay me!
And finally, the induction for the gym went well and now we can go to the gym whenever we want and not when they say and I even have my own key for the settings of the machines and everything. So, that's cool. Meant to be going again tomorrow morning.
Tori
Secondly, I got weighed today and I lost 3 lbs, so, yay me!
And finally, the induction for the gym went well and now we can go to the gym whenever we want and not when they say and I even have my own key for the settings of the machines and everything. So, that's cool. Meant to be going again tomorrow morning.
Tori
4 comments:
Hi there, Chriswab.
I appreciate you taking the time to drop by and leave a comment. Unfortunately I don't speak German and as a result I haven't the faintest idea what your message said.
ummm I don't think you were really supposed to understand german... to me it looked like a spam post. One of the reasons I have the srambled letter thing turned on my comment section. It stops them from spamming your site with adverts and messages where they want you to click on their blog and then get spyware/viruses.
ah, right. thanks Kerry.
How do you put the scrambled letter thing on?
never mind, I've figured it out
Post a Comment