I took some photos of Kero and Jayde yesterday. I dressed them up and everything. They put up with so much for me, don't they? Bless them! I know Kero does it for the treat he gets, but I'm not sure why Jayde was willing to put up with it. Maybe because Kero was putting up with it?Oh, yeah, I haven't blogged since Monday, so you wont know. I got weighed on Tuesday morning and I lost a whole 4lbs this week. I'm really proud of myself for loosing so much. So, yay me!
I can't finish listening to my audio book because the ribbon has snapped in one of the tapes, so, it's a good job I've heard the story before, isn't it? I think I'm going to have to change to just having the stories on CD though, because this is happening way too often. You'd think with how much they charge for audio books they'd use good quality tapes, wouldn't you?
I have moved the hamsters out of the spare room because I am storing baby stuff in there ready for Elizabeth's baby when it comes and I don't want the stuff smelling of hamsters. If you know what I mean. For now they are in our room, but I don't really want them in there either, so, right now I'm trying to figure out a good place to put them.I wish our weather would make up it's mind because it's driving me nuts! It's mostly boiling hot, but every so often out of nowhere it pours with rain and it's really annoying.
Kian is still alive. Just about anyway.
I think that's just about everything.
Tori
4 comments:
ohhhhhhhh I want to play dress up with Scotty !! wonder if he would let me LOL such cute pictures Tori !!
Thanks Kerry.
Hey, you never know, Scotty might let you. If he does let you, make sure to share the photos, ok?
The dogs look so cute,and congratulations on the weight loss.
Your nan tells me that all three of you are doing it so it is a good incentive, keep it up. Liz.
Actually there are more than three of us doing it. Both my Nans are doing it, my Mam is doing it and so are both my brother and my soon to be sister-in-law, Rachel. So, all together there are six of us doing it. Rachel goes to the weight watcher meetings and reports back to us with any important info so that we don't have to pay to go to them. lol!
Post a Comment