I am pleased to report that the weather wasn't as hot today. It has been staying above the 30 degrees Celsius mark almost constantly for the past week or so, but today it was down to about 25 degrees. That might not seem all that much better, but trust me, there is a big difference between 30 degrees and 25 degrees!It was 18 degrees last night, so, I ended up not getting much sleep. So, after spending the morning at the gym, I came home and took a nap. Then I played with Kero and the cats for a bit, fed the animals, made dinner for Kelly and myself and took Kero for a nice, long walk. I've also been working on getting the rest of my photos on our photos page. I can't add any more for a bit though, because you can only add up to 2,000 photos every 30 days and with adding all of the old photos as well as the new ones I've exceeded that limit. I've got all the photos in most albums added, I just have to get Kero's album done. But, I'll have to wait until I can add photos again before I can do that. The limit wont be a problem normally, it's just because I've got a few years worth of photos to put in the albums.
Anyway that's my day.
Tori
2 comments:
it's so funny every sense you mentioned Kero got a "football" I have been dyin to know if it was a brown leather american style football or a large round one with black spots and known in America as a soccer ball... LOL ok Kero's is blue with black......... but I was right in my mind which one he had !
Oh, yeah, I forgot about the 'football' and 'soccer' thing. OK, for future reference if I say 'football' I'm talking about 'soccer'... lol!
Post a Comment