As you can see, Kerry, I have a few photos of the cats and dogs curled up together. Like this one of Kelly sleeping with Megan, Lucy (my grandma's Yorkie, Jayde's litter sister who lived with us for a while), Sakura and Kero. Jayde's actually sleeping with them too, but she's under the covers the other side of Kelly, so, you can't see her. By the way, since it's kinda hard to tell who's who... Megan's the one by the pillow, Lucy's curled up near Kero's head, and Sakura is laying on Kero.
And then there's this pic of Sakura and Kero hugging each other.Anyway...
I spent most of today doing laundry since where I figured "there's not much, I'll do it tomorrow" on Monday, then spent most of Tuesday and Wednesday out and going through a few sets of clothes a day because of going to the gym, I ended up a bit behind. I'm caught up now though. Thankfully!
Going to the gym again tomorrow morning. Catching the 9:40 am bus so should be actually in the gym by 10:00 am. That's assuming the bus comes on time for a change. lol!
Don't think there's anything else to tell you. So, I'll let you get on with whatever it was you were going to do when you were done reading the blogs. Oh, come on, don't tell me you hadn't planned on doing something. I bet you had. I bet you thought something like "I need to do the dishes, but I think I'll check the blogs first" or "I'll just check the blogs then I think I'll see about bed." Admit it! Come on! You know you did it! Not necessarily the dishes or bed, but I know there was something. Wasn't there?
Ok, I'll shut up now! LOL!
Tori
2 comments:
I'm at work and I actually need to do some of that... but I thought I would check the blogs first LMAO
got a joke for your joke page:
There was a tourist on a farm and he asked the farmer why one pig had a wooden leg.
The farmer said, ''That pig is the bravest pig I ever saw.''
''So why does he have a wooden leg?'' the tourist asked.
''Well one night our house caught on fire. And he came into our house and he woke us all up.''
''So,'' the tourist asked again, ''why does that pig have a wooden leg?''
''Well, a pig that brave you can't eat all at once!''
ohhhhhhhhhh looky here I gotta do the word verification now *winks at Tori*
See, I knew there was something you were putting off to check the blogs. LOL!
Thanks for the joke... never heard that one before! LOL!
Post a Comment