I haven't blogged for a few days because we've had some more beautiful weather and I have been spending a lot of time outside with the dogs just walking about while they enjoyed a little bit of freedom.Kero and Jayde both stayed home by themselves for a whole 25 minutes last night while I waited for the bus with my Mam. It wasn't meant to be that long, but the bus was late. Either way, they were very good and when I got back were laying in the middle of the living room quietly (I snuck around the back quietly to peek in through the glass on the back door so I could see what they were up to). Then they really made me laugh, because I touched the door handle and they both shot to their feet and practically climbed up the door to get to me. Bless 'em.
As you can see, I've managed to get a few nice photos of Kero, Chance and Jayde over the last few days Anyway, Jayde left this morning to go back to my Grandma. I bet both Jayde and my Grandma are really happy to be reunited after all these weeks. I know Jayde got really excited when I told her she was going home to her Mummy. Bless her. And I think my Grandma is just as excited about seeing Jayde again.
By the way, Kian the fish is still alive and swimming about ok and all that.
My induction day for the gym is this Tuesday coming. I have to be there for 3:00 pm. After Tuesday I can go pretty much whenever I want to. Also, it means that I no longer have to pay for each swimming session because it is included in the monthly fee for membership of the gym. In the long run it'll really save me some money.
Tori
By the way, Kian the fish is still alive and swimming about ok and all that.My induction day for the gym is this Tuesday coming. I have to be there for 3:00 pm. After Tuesday I can go pretty much whenever I want to. Also, it means that I no longer have to pay for each swimming session because it is included in the monthly fee for membership of the gym. In the long run it'll really save me some money.
Tori
2 comments:
love the photo tori, and yes your grandma was very-very excited to get jayde back home , and thank you and Kelly so very much for looking after her for me .
grandma xxx
You're welcome.
And, thanks for the hat
Post a Comment