Sunday, July 09, 2006

Today is Sunday

I've not been able to blog since Thursday, because on Friday the internet wasn't working and then yesterday we had the PC unplugged because we were moving furniture around. We decided to rearrange the furniture to give a bit more room to move and to make sure we could actually put things away in their proper places rather than just shoving them in the room they belong in. If that makes sense. We've finished sorting the living room (appart from a few things that have to be put away), which is where the PCs live, but we still need to sort out the bedrooms. I want to finish putting the stuff away in here first though. That way I'll know where I am when it comes to sorting out the bedrooms.

Kero and Jayde were very good yesterday. First they stayed by themselves for about ten minutes while my Mam and I went to see if the carnaval tthat's in the field across the road from us is any good (it wasn't). Then, they stayed by themselves for about ten minutes while I walked my Mam part of the way home, because it was pouring with rain and I didn't really want them to get wet. Both times they didn't make much noise and there was NO mess what so ever. So, I guess my little man is growing up. Also, they didn't do too bad with staying out of the way when we were moving furniture about.

Right, well, I should let this do for now and see about getting back to sorting my stuff out.

Tori

2 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well what busy little bee's you have been , and have you sorted it all out now ?? .
glad kero and jayde were good while you were out .
i cant wait for saturday to get here .
grandma xx

Anonymous said...

I've done most of it, does that count?
And I bet you can't (wait for Saturday that is).