Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Can I start again???

Ever have one of those days where you just want to go back to the beginning and start again? Well, I've just had three of them! Firstly, on Monday I banged my head (which I'm pretty sure that I mentioned in Monday's blog). I also somehow managed to kick myself while on the exercise bike (just don't ask about that one). Then, yesterday (Tuesday) I wasted half my day in the bank with my Mam because they were giving her hastle. Plus I had to go buy some cat repellent to shut my next door neighbour up. And then I had to stay up and wait for my Mam go go to the hospital to have some kind of infection she's got checked out. And seriously, if she'd had it checked out when it first stared to be an issue then it wouldn't have gotten as bad as it did and she could have waited for a doctor. And on my way out to tell a neighbour who my Mam had promised would be informed as soon as we knew what had happened at the hospital, I hit my knee on the baby gate. So, of course, today I stared out with a headache (since my head STILL hurts) and a sore knee, plus was tired. And that, of course, meant that after just half an hour of the gym I'd had more than enough for one day and just wanted to go home.

And to top all that off, Kero and I are going away until Sunday to puppy sit for Jo (a family friend)'s three dogs and also watch her older two boys for her. And it took me until around noon today to find out whether I was going today or tomorrow. It wasn't Jo's fault since she was still waiting to hear too. It was to do with a friend of my Dad's (no idea what his name is... I think Dennis? But not sure). Anyway, this friend is 'meant to be' doing something to Dad's car and the fact that Dad had to decide when to fit me in. It was eventually decided that Kero and I wouldn't go until Tomorrow (Thursday) because it would be fairer on Kero to keep him here until the last minute. But he is coming. I told them (the friend and my parents) straight that there's no way I'm leaving my dog for the weekend to look after someone else's dogs. So, basically, Kero and I leave tomorrow "about 5 ish" and we don't get home until Sunday "some time". And, hey, I've only been waiting since Sunday to find out what's going on. That's all! lol!

So, like I said, I've so far been having one of those weeks where I want to just go back to the beginning and start again.

Tori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tori, wow what a week and you are so right to insist on taking Kero with you to your friends, it would not be good to leave him to be with another dog.

Kerry said...

I agree if Kero can't go then no babysitting other dogs..... Kero is gonna have a fun weekend! Hope you have a better one then all week!