Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Evening!

Well, I was looking at my post from yesterday and wondering if it's just me or do I sound snappy in yesterday's post? If it's not just me then "sorry!"

Anyway, I've finally managed to get my butt in gear and get the video clips from when Jayde was here sorted out, so, if you go on our video clips page you can see them. Also, I've now got most of the photos in the albums on our photo page.

It's been another VERY hot day today. And, yes, I did go to the gym today. Not going tomorrow though because my Mam doesn't have the time and I don't want to go by myself.

I think that's about it for today. If it turns out I forgot ot mention something then I can always mention it tomorrow anyway, right?

Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

never never never will I see a picture of Scotty and Ace laying like that LOL...... ohh man I wish my cat and dog would get along like that... but perhaps I will have pictures of the grandkids and Scotty like that next week LOL.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the reason the cats and Kero get on so well is because we got Kero first?

Either way, I hope you do get pics of the grandkids cuddled up with Scotty next week.