It's yet another boiling hot day here. They say it's going to keep being hot like this until the end of August and possibly in to September. They also say that we'll be having Summers like this (or hotter) all the time from now on. We'll have to wait and see though, wont we?Kero, Willow, Mam and I went to the park together this afternoon. Poor Kero got his paw hurt. It was an accident, but that didn't stop him yelping. He was playing with his football with Willow and he stopped running right in front of her, but she didn't stop and fell over him. I think her weight on his paw trapped a nerve or something. Anyway, I massaged his paw for a while and then he was fine. I know he's fine now because on our way home Kero saw his Jack Russel friend, Mickey, and he was running around with Mickey without any trouble. Plus, when I took him for a walk just now he was running around fine. I'm going to keep an eye on it though. Just in case.
By the way, in case you were wondering, no that photo wasn't taken today. I took that photo a year ago. It was the same park though.
Tori
2 comments:
We have been told hotter summers as well... but more mild winters soooooo I ain't gonna complain
At least they are warning us, eh?
Post a Comment