Sunday, July 16, 2006

New pages

In case you didn't notice, I've added some new pages. Including one where you can access the photo albums I keep the animals photos in. And I've linked to the page where I store our video clips. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know in case you haven't noticed.

Tori

3 comments:

Kerry said...

love the jokes and riddles page!

got one for ya!

THE REAL 3 BEARS STORY


Baby Bear goes downstairs and sits in her little chair at the table. She looks into her little bowl.
It is empty.
Who's been eating my porridge?!!" she squeaks.

Daddy Bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl and it is also empty.
"Who's been eating MY porridge?!!" he roars.

Mummy Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells...
"For Christ's sake, how many times do we have to go through this with you idiots? It was Mummy Bear who got up first, it was Mummy Bear who woke everyone in the house, it was Mummy Bear who made the coffee, it was Mummy Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night, and put everything away, it was Mummy Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch the newspaper, it was Mummy Bear who set the damn table, it was Mummy Bear who put the friggin' cat out, cleaned the litter box and filled the cat's water and food dish, and now that you've decided to drag your sorry bear-asses downstairs and grace Mummy Bear's kitchen with your grumpy presence, listen good, cause I'm only gonna say this one more time...................
I HAVEN'T MADE THE F#%*ING PORRIDGE YET!!!!"

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love that one! Thanks Kerry.
Gonna add it to the page.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well kerry what a great story , i laughed myself silly reading it .
from tori's grandma .