Monday, July 24, 2006

Another hot day (again)

I weighed today and I've lost another 3 lbs, which I'm glad about. Can't wait to loose all of the weight I need off though.

I got a baby gate today to put at the back door so I can leave it open without Kero going out because with how hot it keeps being we need the door open, but with the kids being home for the Summer holidays now I can't let Kero be outside all the time because some of them tease him and then he barks at them and I don't think it's fair that he's getting yelled at for barking when it's not really his fault. I mean, Kero loves kids, but that's half the problem. See, the kids are running and riding back and forth past the fence and Kero wants to run and play with them but he can't so he's barking at them to "wait" or "come play" or something but because at least half of the other neighbours don't realise (or don't care) that all he wants to do is play, he barks and they complain about it. Anyway, I've put a gate up on the back door in such a way that I don't have to remove it to shut the door. I think Kero likes it because it means we have the door open all day while we're home and he's just loving laying by the gate and watching over 'his' garden.

I think that'll do for now because I'm tired and I've got a headache as I banged my head on the door frame of the car door earlier (don't ask). So, I'm going to go make sure I've got everything ready for the gym and swimming tomorrow and then I think I'll see about bed.

Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

CONGRATS on the 3lbs...... please don't let me be the one to find the ones you lost.
I have a babygate for Scotty as well... cept the granddaughter is using it now LOL

Anonymous said...

I'll do my best not to let you find the 3lbs. But seriously, if it's a choice between you finding them or me getting them back... you can have them! LOL!

Well, they do say that baby gates work for kids too! LOL!