Sunday, July 02, 2006

Party In The Park 2006

These are some of the photos I took yesterday when I went to the party in the park thing with Mam and Elizabeth.

They aren't the best pics since they were taken with a phone camera, which always seems to make the photos a bit fuzzy.

But, hey, at least you get to see some pics. Right?

We had a pretty good time.

But it was SO hot and there wasn't a single shaded spot, which sort of spoiled it for us.

Luckily we have found a sun cream that actually works, so, I didn't get burned.

Won lots of teddies though. Including a dragon one. Well, actually, my Mam won that one, but I managed to convince her to swap it with me for the one I won because I REALLY wanted that dragon!

We ended up leaving a bit early though, because we were just so hot that we couldn't enjoy the music properly.

Tori

No comments: