Monday, July 17, 2006

Hot with a capital 'H'

Man has it been hot today!!!

Kero and I have had a few walks today but to be honest, neither of us were all that interested in walking much, so, for the most part we stayed home and just kinda lounged around. I know I should have been doing excercises and stuff, but I was just TOO hot!!! About the only thing I made real progress on was getting the photos put on my new photo section, which I'm working on to make accessing photos easier for everyone. I'm getting there with it, but it's gonna take me a few days to get it finished. It's already linked on this site though if you want to take a look at what I've done so far.

Tori

2 comments:

Kerry said...

ohhhhhhhhhh the boys look soo sweet !!

Kisses and hugs for Kero !

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kerry.