Sunday, July 02, 2006

Jayde & Willow updates

Jayde is doing fine after her spay. She's jumping and running around just fine and eating fine too. I know a few humans who wish they'd recovered that quickly from an op like that. lol!

Willow is fine too. She managed to walk just fine from my Mam's place to mine and was running around with Kero and Jayde in our yard for a while with no limping or anything. Also, it seems her eating problem is that she's bored of the tinned dog food. If she's just given some dry dog food with some human food she will eat, if not, then she doesn't want to know. Basically, she doesn't want dog meat and she knows that all she has to do is act like she's ill and off her food and she'll get the human food she wants. Little devil!

Tori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tori thank you for your messages and as you can see I have added the links you gave me to my blogspot.

Liz.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunty Liz.
You're welcome and yes, I saw that you added the links to your blogspot.