I've been doing some swimming in the mornings this week. It's meant to be every day this week but I didn't go this morning because where I had a nap in the afternoon I ended up not sleeping at all last night and then, of course, just before the alarm went off I started to drift off. So, I was just too tired too face swimming this morning. I went Monday and Tuesday though. On Monday I swam 18 lengths and on Tuesday I did 20. I think 20 will be my limit for a while though since after the 18 I still felt up for more, but I was glad when the 20th was over. lol!Hopefully next week I'll be starting to go to the gym as well as going swimming. Just got to get our forms in to join the gym then arrange for our induction day and all that. So, it depends how long we have to wait for that to get sorted to when we go to the gym and since I'm not sure how it all works then I don't know how long it'll take.
I don't think that my Mam is too happy that I didn't go swimming with her today, but there's nothing I can do about that. I didn't think it would be wise to swim when I was so tired. Mam says the water would have woken me up a bit, and yeah, it probably would have woken me up. But, it wasn't waking up that was the problem, it was the fact that I'm not a confident swimmer as it is and I was worried I'd get too tired and swim even worse than I do. I mean, I was terrified of water until a little over 18 months ago and I'm still a bit nervous of it, so, the last thing I need is to be really tired and feel like I can't swim any more when I'm up the deep end or something.
By the way, I didn't loose any weight this past week, but I'm not surprised really because even though I was moving furniture about and went to the park on Saturday and all that, I spent most of my week not doing much. Hopefully with the swimming this week we'll see some weight loss again though. Of course, I wont know until Tuesday though, because I can't get weighed until then.
Well, I've not finished sorting all my stuff out, but I'm getting there. And, we got the bedroom changed around on Monday too. Still got a few bits to sort in there as well, but I can't sort the stuff in there out properly until I get our other book shelves, because right now there are books all over the place. I'm getting there though. Honest!
I think that's everything for now.
Tori
6 comments:
keep your ears clean and dry if your in a public pool!!
omigosh... I got such horrible ear infections from public pools.
I do miss swimming but more afraid of infections LOL
Good Luck!
LOL!
I do my best to keep my ears clean and dry all the time anyway. But, thanks for the tip.
I don't know how much clorine the public pools use in Britain but here holy crap it's nasty!!
my last ear infection caused a puncture in my eardrum and surgical removal of the fluid in behind...... scared the crap out of me. Now I have a paranoia about public pools
Sounds nasty!
Keep it up Tori, it sounds good to me. I used to go three times a week but I developed an ear problem and that was that, I do miss it though and if I had the time I would do it again and use earplugs. Liz.
Thanks for all the encouragement Liz
Post a Comment