Sunday, July 02, 2006

Us @ Party In The Park 2006

This is me at Party In The Park yesterday. Right after this was taken I put my baseball cap back on and stuck the devil horns on top of it. I do have a pic of it, but I thought I'd just post this pic and have done with it, since I'm sure one photo of me is more than enough photos of me for one day... trust me! lol!

And this lady here is my Mam. Also at Party In The Park. But you probably figured that out. Anyway, I think those bunny ears suit her. lol! She also has a cowboy hat (a blue and silver one) that she brought at the same time as the bunny ears.

And here's a photo of Elizabeth in her little white bunny ears.

Yes, it was just the free of us who went. And, by the way, these photos of us were taken when we were getting bored waiting outside the gate to be let in. There, now you will all be able to sleep tonight because you know that little bit of info. lol!

Tori