Thursday, July 19, 2007

Brand new photos

I took some new photos of the furkids (most of them anyway) so I thought that I'd take a few moments to share them all with you.

I'm afraid I don't have new photos of Sirius (our hamster) and Kian (our fish). Sirius was asleep when I was doing the photo shoot, and let's face it, it's not all that easy to get a photo of a fish. Not to mention, pointless since it would be the same as all the other ones anyway.

For those of you who aren't familiar with my gang... The Oriental cat is Chance. The Westie is, of course, Kero. The pretty little black cat with the cream and brown patches is Megan. And the cat who's completely black is Sakura.

Tori

7 comments:

Robyn said...

They're all CUTE! Great photos btw!

Robyn said...

Completely unrelated, I know, but, how do you put eggs on your page?

LadyStyx said...

Megan's a beautiful dark calico! I've had three like that. Growing up we had one called Whiskey because she was the color of whiskey when she was a kitten. The other two came along much later in my life. One was called Belle (really ironic because she was the ugliest darned cat) and the other was called Peeki (short for peekiboo because she was always hiding). Belle ended up having a faded calico (first I'D ever seen) that we named Gremlin...yeah the kitten was that much trouble too!

AliceKay said...

Nice pics. We have a kitten at the feed mill who looks just like Megan. It has a bobbed tail like it's momma. Can't get near it to take a pic, tho...it's wild and runs and hides under a feed pallet as soon as it sees me.

Tori_Z said...

Yeah, everyone loves little Megan. Her personality is as beautiful as the rest of her.

Robyn,
Click on one of my eggs and it will open a new window with some html codes in it. Cope the code for the egg you want, and go into the "edit html" tab on a new post and paste the code. When you click back on the other tab, there should be an egg in the post. Hope that helps you out.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

what lovely photo's and dont they just know that they are " so cute " .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Absolutely, lol!