Saturday, July 14, 2007

Snowball the Rabbit

Kero has a new 'friend.' His name is Snowball, and he's a little white rabbit. As you may have guessed. The photo to the left here is Snowball...

Yes, that's right, Snowball is a battery powered rabbit. Kind of like Kero's other 'friend' Hamish. Kero enjoys playing with his little 'friends.' Bless him! I've taken a few photos of Kero with his 'friends' and put them in my photo albums.

I also did a couple of short video clips. Click on the thumbnail things if you want to watch them.



Tori

4 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

what a spoilt little boy kero is , and thats how it should be , i loved the films and the photo's of your 2 boys .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Yeah, he is spoiled, isn't he? LOL!

I didn't buy it for him though. It was among the toys that Mam was storing at her place, and when I brought them home, Kero insisted on having "Snowball"

LadyStyx said...

My "kids" wont even go near toys that do that. Katy (the chihuahua) will sit and bark at it and Dharma (the cat) will take a swing at it and then hide under my bedcovers.

Tori_Z said...

Kero never used to go near stuff like this when he was a puppy, but he seems to have grown out of it. Sakura (my eldest cat) stays back and 'growls' at them. Megan (other female cat) plays with anything and everything, so thinks they are great. And, Chance (youngest and only male cat) hissed at them and ran off to hide on top of the kitchen cupboards.