Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lemony Snicket - The Grim Grotto

It took me longer to read this book than it did to read the last few. I'm not sure if that was because the chapters are longer in this book (they sure seemed to be anyway) or because of the fact my sleep pattern is all over the place and I was getting tired. Regardless of that, I did enjoy it very much. This book didn't exactly answer any questions properly (or, I didn't feel it did) but it was still a great book. And, it was full of all sorts of interesting information about other things. At least, I found the information interesting. I'm now reading book twelve, which is called 'The Penultimate Peril.'

2 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

just to let you know i am on book 2 of " lemony snicket " and really enjoying them .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Good!