Saturday, July 14, 2007

Chance & Kero - Photos

I took a photo of each of my boys the other day. I had the camera out because I was taking a photo of the cover of 'The Slippery Slope' for the post I did about the book earlier, and Chance jumped up on the chair I'd had the book on. So, I took his photo. Then Kero decided it was his turn and jumped up on the chair with Chance. I didn't get the time to snap a photo of both of them up there together, because Chance jumped off the chair before I had time, which is a shame. But I did get a photo of Kero up on the chair by himself. So, that's ok.

Tori

4 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

lovely photo's of the boys and i love the blanket .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Thanks Grandma.

The blanket belongs to Megan. She had it for Yule last year.

LadyStyx said...

The boys are adorable. I thought you mentioned you had 3 furbabies though? Maybe I misread that comment in my post....

Tori_Z said...

I have three cats (Sakura, Megan and Chance), a dog (Kero), a hamster (Sirius) and a fish (Kian). But I only had recent photos of Chance and Kero.