Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lemony Snicket - The Penultimate Peril

This book, which is the 'next-to-last' book in 'Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events' - was filled with more twists and turns than you'd find in the most complicated of mazes. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, which was very useful in helping me to achieve my goal of having it finished by today. Yes, it was a fantastic book! Not my favourite in the series, but it was pretty damn good, and very close to being my favourite. But, at the moment, the title of 'best book in the series' still belongs to book six. Anyway, it's now time for me to see what the last book in the series has in store for me! Funnily enough, the final book is called 'The End.' A very fitting title for a final book, I think. What do you think?

2 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

" the end " is as you say tori an " apt ending " , i hope you enjoy " harry potter " as much as " the lemony snicket " books .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

I'm sure I will Grandma. After all, I enjoyed the first six books!